January 17, 2018

New Video: 2017 Film Favorites



Well look who finally put a video together again. This one was a troublemaker for some reason, I had to re-film the whole thing after deeming the first take unusable (I got a little too feminist on the first try, which isn't a thing, but it is on YouTube where they burn people at the stake for that kinda thing), and then on the second try my microphone gave out near the end! I re-filmed the end part one last time and finally managed to edit everything together. I still have so much to learn when it comes to making videos!

This isn't even a vintage related video, it's just me talking about my favorites from all of the films I watched last year. If you like movies however, or at all wonder what kinds of movies I like, hopefully you will find this video a least interesting since it took me ages to make ;) I hope to start uploading videos weekly this year, so let me know if there are any topics you would like to hear me ramble on about! 

...and yes, I dyed my hair right after editing this footage and seeing how bad my roots were getting. It's still mostly purple but just a bit ombre now so it looks less silly!

I hope you are all having a good week, and if not don't worry- it's almost the weekend again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...